The next admissions term is Fall 2023.
The Center for Educational Leadership has a number of programs that may fit your leadership development needs. In fact, many Alumni of the CEL return to participate in additional programs as they move along their leadership pathway.
In addition to reviewing our web pages, please email the CEL or call 216.875.9912 with any questions you may have!
For Aspiring Leaders
Learn how to apply for these graduate programs here.
- Masters in Educational Leadership Cohort Track Program (degree + principal license program)
- Inspired Leaders Principal Licensure Program (principal license-only program | Master's degree required)
For Practiced and Experienced Leaders
(mid to senior level career professionals)
- Education Policy Fellowship Program (EPFP)
- Application for the 2021-2022 Cohort open now. Email us for more information.
- Urban Principal Endoresement Program
- Application for the 2021-2022 Cohort is now open. Email us for more information.
- Superintendent Licensure Program (licensure-only program | Requires 3 years of experience under principal license)
- Entry points each Fall and Spring semester. Apply through Graduate Admissions here.
Join a Virtual Information Session:
The Center for Educational Leadership holds a virtual information sessions as requested. To request an information session and recieve the meeting link, send an email with your name and preferred information session date to email@example.com.