Graduate Admission Requirements
- Earned bachelor’s (undergraduate) degree (Required)
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- Applications for the class of 2023 will be accepted starting October 15, 2022 through April 20, 2023.
- Review of applications will begin in March 2023
- Applicants will be notified of decisions by May 15, 2023
- Classes begin in August 2023.
Tuition and Fees
Transcripts: Please submit official transcripts from the institutions where you earned your highest degree. An "official transcript" is sent directly from the institution to our office. Hand-delivered transcripts are accepted if they are presented in the issuing institution's sealed envelope and bear the appropriate seals and signatures. Your official transcripts must come directly from the university you attended and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Fee: A $40 application fee is required.
Letter of support from your Chairperson or Supervisor: Please submit a letter of support from your chairperson or supervisor that acknowledges your commitment to health professions education and grants you necessary release time from work responsibilities to take part in the program. Applicants can send a request for this letter through the admission application account. This option can be accessed using the Manage Documents and Manage Recommendations tabs. Alternatively supervisors can e-mail the letter to email@example.com. Please include your CSU ID number in all correspondence and e-mail.
Personal Statement: Please submit a personal statement that summarizes your understanding of the two-year commitment to completing the MEHPE program as a member of a cohort that describes your prior educational work and explains how the MEHPE degree aligns with your career and/or personal goals. The personal statement can be uploaded through admission application account. This option can be accessed using the Manage Documents tab or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curriculum Vitae or Resume: Please submit your curriculum vitae or resume showing relevant work and teaching experiences. The curriculum vitae or resume can be uploaded through the admission application account. This option can be accessed using the Manage Documents tab or emailed to email@example.com.
If mailing in any application materials, please mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions Processing
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Ave., UN 301
Cleveland, OH 44115
For more information on International Programs and Financial Aid Offices:
- General information for international graduate students can be found at: https://www.csuohio.edu/international/international
- General information concerning financial aid at CSU can be found at: https://www.csuohio.edu/financial-aid/financial-aid
- Financial aid information for Graduate Students can be found at https://www.csuohio.edu/gsrc/funding-resources-for-graduate-students