Students should meet with the undergraduate or graduate advisor to map a course of study and learn about other services available to Maxine Goodman Levin School of Urban Affairs students. All students admitted into a graduate program should meet with the appropriate program director to map out a plan of study.
Advising services include assistance with:
- Selecting and registering for courses
- Reviewing and planning for fulfillment of graduation requirements
- Completing petitions
- Learning about tutoring and campus support services
- Obtaining information on internships, graduate assistantships, scholarships and awards, and career services.
Virtual drop-in advising for spring 2023 is available January 9-20! Visit https://levin.csuohio.edu/oses/undergraduate-remote-advising for details.
Schedule an appointment with your advisor online via Starfish! Or, for assistance scheduling an appointment, contact us at 216-687-3884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advising and Course Registration
- Non-degree seeking graduate students
- Students admitted with “requirements” on their admission letter
- Petitions, problems, and graduation applications
Graduate Program Directors:
Master of Arts in Environmental Studies
Dr. Meghan Rubado
Email: email@example.com, UR 321, 687-2241
Master of Nonprofit Administration and Leadership
Dr. Clayton Wukich (Interim)
firstname.lastname@example.org, UR 349, 216.687.6941