Students should meet with the undergraduate or graduate advisor to map a course of study and learn about other services available to students. All students admitted into a graduate program should meet with the appropriate program director to map out a plan of study.
Advising services include assistance with:
- Selecting and registering for courses
- Reviewing and planning for fulfillment of graduation requirements
- Completing petitions
- Learning about tutoring and campus support services
- Obtaining information on internships, graduate assistantships, scholarships and awards, and career services.
Schedule an appointment with your advisor online via Starfish! Or, for assistance scheduling an appointment, contact us at 216-687-3884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students pursuing an undergraduate certificate should contact their Academic Advisor to submit a completion form.
For Faculty Advisor and Program Director contact information, please visit Important Contacts for Students.
- Advising and Course Registration
- Nondegree seeking graduate students
- Students admitted with “requirements” on their admission letter
- Petitions, problems, and graduation applications
Contact: Dave Arrighi, Graduate Programs Coordinator
email@example.com, or 216.523.7522
For Graduate Program Director contact information, please visit Important Contacts for Students.