The Levin College of Public Affairs and Education fosters a collaborative research environment where faculty, staff, and students engage to explore a variety of urban issues and work toward solutions to improve our region. College publications (including articles, books, conference papers, project reports and other scholarly materials) can be found on Engaged Scholarship.
Browse publications by school, department, or unit.
- Department of Counseling, Administration, Supervision and Adult Learning
- Department of Curriculum & Foundations
- Deparment of Teacher Education
- Maxine Goodman Levin School of Urban Affairs
- School of Communication
- Department of Criminology and Sociology
Browse publications by Research Center