Note: Thanks for your interest in the Leadership Academy. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2022/2023 session.
Course No: LA1000
Course Credit: 84 contact hours
Session Date(s): Friday, October 21, 2022 - Friday, September 22, 2023 | 8:30am-4:30pm each day
Registration Deadline: The deadline to enroll is Friday, October 14, 2022
Location: This workshop will be held in-person and online.
Laptops: Chromebooks are available for participants to use during the course of the workshop. To borrow a laptop please contact Rob Ziol (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Schedule: 2022 Workshop Schedule
Course Fee: $3,200. The course fee includes 12 days of training (7 sessions in-person, and 5 sessions via Zoom), instructional materials, and food/parking for the in-person sessions.
Payment Methods: Major credit cards, corporate checks, and staff development funds welcome. Read more. »
Ohio Certified Public Manager® Program Certification: To receive this credential, participants must enroll in and successfully complete the Leadership Academy and Public Management Academy: Learn more. »
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING TO ENROLL FOR THIS WORKSHOP:
- To begin the registration process, please complete the participant portfolio form.
- Register for this workshop using CSU's Learning Stream website.
Calling all leaders! The Maxine Goodman Levin School of Urban Affairs is now accepting applications for Leadership Academy 32. The Leadership Academy is the premier public sector leadership development program in the region and we are proud to celebrate over 30 years of service. The program is designed to encompass topics in leadership as well as personal and organizational development and has over 600 graduates representing major governmental and nonprofit organizations throughout northeast Ohio. The program is a great fit for appointed and elected officials, nonprofit administrators and aspiring leaders.
See the 2022-2023 schedule and flyer for details about Leadership Academy 32.
See the Leadership Academy Fellows page for a list of outstanding class leaders from each session.
See the Leadership Academy Capstone Projects page for past projects.
For inquiries please contact: email@example.com.
The Leadership Academy is the premier leadership development program for public sector employees in Northeast Ohio. Leadership Academy topics include:
- Race, Equity, & Inclusion
- Leadership Styles
- Strategic Planning
- Knowledge Transfer
- Data Management
- Crisis Communications
Tuition for the Leadership Academy is $3,200 per participant, which includes 12 days of in-person and online training, instructional materials, and food/parking for the in-person sessions.
- To register and pay for this workshop complete the Workshop Participant Portfolio form and register using CSU's Learning Stream website.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- If you prefer to receive an invoice and pay via corporate check contact Nina Antonik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are a CSU employee, you may be able to use faculty/staff development funds to pay for this workshop. Continuing Education Staff Development forms can be obtained from the CSU Human Resources Benefits Form page. Please send a copy of the completed form to Nina Antonik (UR 335, Maxine Goodman Levin School of Urban Affairs | email@example.com). After that please complete registration on CSU's Learning Stream website.
Refund to original payment is made at 100% when a registrant cancels attendance at least two business-days prior to the start of the first class. Alternatively, the registrant can choose to transfer paid tuition to a later, equivalent course of their choosing within the same college or school at no additional cost when giving a two business-day cancellation notice. Requests must be submitted to Nina Antonik (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click here for more information about Cleveland State University's refund policy.
Cleveland State University reserves the right to cancel a workshop and refund the workshop fee in the event that there are an insufficient number of registrants.
The Maxine Goodman Levin School of Urban Affairs offers a wide range of custom designed courses, workshops, and seminars. See the Professional Development Course Listing for this semester's schedule.