- BA Urban and Regional Studies
- BA Public Safety Management
- BA Environmental Studies
- BA Nonprofit Administration
- BA Organizational Leadership
- BA Organizational Leadership - Online Degree Completion Program
- BA Economic Development
- Degree Completion and Transfer Programs
- 5-Year Bachelor of Arts + Master's Degree Programs
The Maxine Goodman Levin School of Urban Affairs is designed to take full advantage of its location in a major urban setting to fulfill its commitment to urban education, research, and community service.
The School utilizes the resources of the Maxine Goodman Levin School of Urban Affairs and other related departments throughout the University for its interdisciplinary academic program. The course of study offers students a range of choices both in the classroom and in internships in urban agencies. Students pursuing the Bachelor of Arts degree observe and work within programs that deal directly with urban problems and their solutions.
Printable Undergraduate Programs Guide (PDF) Click here. »
For more information please contact:
Kristen Blazek, Coordinator of Student Recruitment
Office of Student and Enrollment Services
Schedule a visit to Maxine Goodman Levin School of Urban Affairs.
Telephone: (216) 687-4506 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org