The Center for Public and Nonprofit Management's Mentoring Program - in collaboration with the Ohio Center for the Advancement of Women in Public Service pairs undergraduate junior and senior students and graduate students with community professionals in leadership positions within the public or nonprofit sectors. Mentors provide guidance and career advice as students examine career choices during the academic year. Students and mentors exchange interests and plan career goals and objectives.
The Mentoring Program helps facilitate voluntary relationships between mentors and students for one academic year. It begins with a fall introductory event to connect students with mentors, offers a variety of networking opportunities throughout the academic year, and concludes with a celebratory dinner.
Contact Alexandra Higl-Timms at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the Mentoring Program.
- Information Session: Learn more about the Mentoring Program at our information session on Friday, September 2nd from 12-1 pm. Students can register to attend the Zoom session here.
- Mentoring Program 2022-2023: Flyer | Schedule
- Guidebooks: For Mentors | For Students
- View images from the Mentoring Program.
- 2021-2022 Mentoring Program - Thank You Video