- Engage and spend time with the organization’s Senior Strategist to understand Cleveland VOTES’ vision, mission and strategic priorities.
- In collaboration with the Senior Strategist, the intern will learn and support implementation and planning tactics for our organization’s programming priorities as identified in our 2022-2026 Strategic Plan.
- Execute research asks and uncover insights to fuel the strategy process and support the crafting of strategic deliverables, both creative and analytical, in regards to the strategic plan.
- Partner with the Communications + Narrative Strategist to enhance digital marketing capabilities, create graphics and proofread writing.
- Provide support to the Civic Engagement Strategist through assisting in the planning and execution of programs designed to increase community awareness and providing administrative and analytic support.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter detailing why you are the ideal candidate for this position, a resume and (3) professional references that may describe how your credentials align for this employment opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 14, 2023.
Status + Internship Period:
Part-Time Intern, maximum 30 hours per week (Hybrid; we work remote on Monday/Friday and in the office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). The internship term is June 6 - August 4, 2023.
Cleveland VOTES is fiscally sponsored by the Greater Cleveland Neighborhood Centers Association (GCNCA). The intern will receive $15 per hour, plus cell phone and wellness reimbursements. Please note, this is a part-time temporary position.
Learn more about the position here
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident (Authorization to work in the U.S. is not sufficient. Those with DACA status unfortunately are not eligible at this time).
- Have a GED or high school diploma, some college experience, or college degree.
- Have served no more than three terms in an AmericCorps state or national program.
- Agree to complete a background check.
City Year Benefits Include:
- $1,122 Bi-weekly stipend (pre-tax).
- 100% employer paid health insurance.
- $6,895 scholarship award to support paying or repaying educational expenses.
- 200+ hours of professional development.
- Paid time off.
Positions begin in July/August based on your location and last 11 months.
Todd Marsh, AmeriCorps Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Cell: (440) 895-7819 | email@example.com
Meet With Me About City Year | Schedule Time
Join An Upcoming City Year Virtual Information Session: RSVP Here
Posting Date: 12/13/22
- Email Anita Ruf-Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out this Google form at https: bit.ly/3uGgX7q
Posting Date: October 31, 2022
Position: Election Night Ballot Box Openers
Organization: Cuyahoga County Board of Elections
Number of Positions Needing Filled: 125
The Office of Civic Engagement Partners with the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections to Help Fill a Critical Need for Election Night Ballot Box Openers on Tuesday, November 8th.
CSU Vikings Needed - One night only - $20 per hour*** Guaranteed 4 Hours of Work
This is a great opportunity to see Democracy in Action! It is a behind the scenes look at the election process! It is a great way for students to be civically engaged, earn some extra money while building their resume, networking, and representing Cleveland State University.
Students will need a social security number to participate (for payroll purposes), be over 18, and cannot be a convicted felon.
- Sign up here: https://bit.ly/3U7vMLz.
- Learn more about this employment opportunity.
Posting Date: 8/25/22
Position: Multipule Positions Available
Organization: Office of Civic Engagement & Campus Vote Project
WE ARE HIRING
The Office of Civic Engagement Partners with the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections to Help Fill a Critical Need for Election Night Ballot Box Openers
***CSU Vikings Needed - Several Positions Available for One Night - $15 Per Hour***