The certificate in Instructional Design and Technology focuses on professionals who are interested in designing and developing educational programs that are mediated by technology. This includes educators who are engaged in online instruction in higher education, training, and development, or community-based education geared toward adult learners. Emphasis will be on adult learning theories, online learning, instructional design, and program evaluation.
Course Requirements (15 Credit Hours)
- ALD 631 - Group Dynamics for Educational Leadership
- ALD 663 - Planning Programs for Adult Learners
- ALD 664 - Teaching Methods for Adult Learners
- ETE 690 - Designing Online Instruction
- ETE 691 - eLearning Tools and Techniques