The intensive ESL classes are partially on campus in the summer, but will be on campus for the Fall. You can click on the IELP link below for information or email email@example.com. The ESL director is working on campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-875-9669 for an appointment or information.
The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program provides English instruction for individuals who need to improve their language skills. Students may take classes in
• The Intensive English Language Program (IELP) provides instruction in Academic English in non-credit courses to prepare students for the American college classroom.
• ESL Courses for the workplace or everyday English. Continuing Education - ESL courses. Speaking and Pronunciation
- ESL course graduate students for Communication skills for international teaching assistants. Contact the director for a speaking test at email@example.com
For customized courses for the workplace. Please contact the director, Michele Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216 875 9669.
• Customized short-term ESL courses for groups
Restarting in 2022, we can customize special programs for small groups during the summer months (late May through early August). For these Special Programs, topics can integrate English Language Learning in the following areas:
- American Culture
- or A Topic of Your Choice
Planning for these short-term programs should begin by February. In addition to face-to-face and online coursework, there are a variety of activities that can be included related to your topics or cultural trips.
Dr. Michele S. Bowman-ESL Program Director
Mather Mansion Room 206
Cleveland State University
2605 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115